Small print, please read the following:

1 You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the charity

2 You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 28p for each £1 you give)

3 If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration (see note 1)

4 If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return

5 If you are unsure of whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity. Or ask you local tax office for leaflet IR113 Gift Aid

6 Please notify the charity if you change your name or address

If you wish to complete a Gift Aid Form please click here to see the form. Please print it out making sure your page settings allow it to be printed on a single sheet of A4 paper and then fill it in and post it to us at the address on the form.

  • Donate Online

    Donate Now Button

  • Fundraise for us

    Donate Now Button